Monday, June 04, 2007

Multiple Choice Question

What do you see in this picture?


A. Two pigs fighting under a blanket.

B. The state of Texas.

C. A pregnant lady (Are there stains on her shirt? So that's what it looks like beyond the top of the belly!)

D. Tweedle Dee on stilts.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Love the belly shot! I think you are ADORABLE!

Judy said...

Cute! Seeing that ALMOST makes me want to be pregnant again! :)

D-dawg said...

I would say C. You aren't having twins are you? I love a cute little pregnant belly. How are you feeling?

Mindy said...

You may have the pregnant belly, but you stay teeny-tiny everywhere else!

Natalie said...

Denae - No, no, not having twins. I have all this space in my ribs and torso because the baby is just really low. If I drop any further, I'll need a wheelbarrow! But, I'm feeling good, thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else. Your pregnant belly is so cute!

Kelly said...

Tell you what I see--another little adorable Hoopes child that I can't wait to meet. I've already nick-named her (for myself anyway), "Baby Frister."

Jessica Brown said...

Absolutely darling Natalie! Your so cute pregnant! Are those maternity pants?