You know, there really are so many parenting books out there. But, is there one specifically about kids and their accompanying poop issues? Well, look no further for the author. I'm your gal! I know, I know... many of you are asking yourselves, "How does one become such an expert?" The qualifications necessary to author such a masterpiece come with motherhood. Here is a preview of my promising work. So as not to give too much away, I'm giving the chapter titles only.
Preface: Feel Like You're Up to Your Elbows in ____? You Are Not Alone!
Chapter One: Time To Make the Choice - Pay For Diapers or Save For College
Chapter Two: Too Much Milk Can Really Slow a Kid Down
Chapter Three: Apple Juice, Friend or Foe?
Chapter Four: Corn and Raisins - Proceed With Caution
Chapter Five: When to Know if You Should Just Throw Those Pants Away
Chapter Six: What Nobody Ever Tells You About Potty Training - How Old Will They Really Be When They No Longer Need Your Help?
Chapter Seven: Public Restrooms - Tips for Automatic Flushing Toilets, Kids Who Want to Take Off All Their Clothes, and Children Who Narrate Their Progress for All to Hear.
Chapter Eight: Flushing 101 - It's Not Just For Grown-ups
9 comments:
Those chapter titles are just perfect! Hilarious! And yet I'm sure it sums up many of our lives. Sad. :)
ha ha ha! Those are good. I've never had a kid that wanted to take all of their clothes off in a public restroom. That would really stress me out. I've experienced most of those other ones though. I've definateley thrown away a LOT of pants just so I wouldn't have to clean it all up! The life of moms.
Nat, I just don't know what I would do without you to make me smile every day!
Love ya,
Heath
Dang it Natalie the pressure is on. Everytime I read your new blogs I feel weak with my blog. This is why I don't update mind very often, because I"m just not as clever as you! :)
This was funny! I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and I just now feel like he's completely trained...it took a long time for the bowel control, but I'm so happy to be done with cleaning up poopy underwear. You should add a chapter: "The waddle"
So funny! I loved the "narrate your progress" one. SO TRUE!
Corn is quite an exciting food to track. Let's talk about wiping...more than once. Right?
i still laugh reading this post!
Okay Natalie - I know you posted this awhile back, but I love it! So so funny. You must put me down for an advance copy :)
Post a Comment