Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Day of 2007 Brings a Few Firsts

Our New Year's weekend was fun. We saw our first snowfall of the season on New Year's Eve (I know ... all the brave Denver residents would hardly believe it). The kids bundled up and had a blast playing in the snow, making and destroying snowmen, and ofcourse, eating the snow.


Drew made us a yummy dinner.


On New Year's Day, James lost his first tooth! Hooray for James. He was thrilled to get a dollar bill for his tooth, and he's already thinking of the many, many ways he can spend it.

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I love it! I love your new blog name. I can't believe you are out there and this is the first snowfall! That is nuts!

Heath

Mindy said...

Wow! What an eventful start to 2007! That's so great that your kids got to play in the snow. We have had a ton of snow, but getting the kids all bundled up is so much work, so I've only let them play in the snow a couple times. And that dinner looks so delicious! It looks like we're going to have to find a way to meet up with you guys and have Drew cook us dinner! And that's so exciting that James lost a tooth! Kobe will be so jealous! I think that's pretty young to lose a first tooth, isn't it? Lucky Boy!

D-dawg said...

wow a lost tooth! he looks so cute!

Brooke said...

James lost a tooth! Wow Natalie, that's unbelievable. I can still picture cute baby James, and it doesn't seem like that long ago. Looks like a yummy New Year's dinner!

Kelly said...

Why is it that the little hole in James' smile just fits him? It's like it completes the picture of a kindergartner. After Whitney lost her first tooth we gave her a dollar too and she was so excited to have paper money under her pillow. She'd go around telling people, "I got CASH!" Congrats, James!