"I know it's busy when your kids are so young," they say, "but some day you'll wish your kids were little again."
Or the all too famous lamentation: "Time just goes by so fast."
This picture was taken a few months ago, and already the kids have changed so much. Where did the time go?We live far from our family and many of our friends. The people in our lives have become so dear to us and we love hearing from everyone. Likewise I try to send frequent updates. However, because of this quandry of time moving too quickly, I've discovered that it's hard to keep the updates ... well .... updated.
The solution - a blog! It seems just a short while ago I was saying, "A what? What the heck is a blog and why is it even necessary?" But, I have changed my tune since a blog now fits neatly into my own agenda.
So welcome to my blog! I feel cool saying I have a blog. That is what you call it, right? Or is it a blog page or a blog spot? I'm sure I'll figure it all out some day. I am taking this idea from some very clever friends of mine and using it as an opportunity to keep current with all of you.
Here's to happy reading. Feel free to make comments, kind ones ofcourse, and may many more blogs come your way!
2 comments:
Natalie!
I am so excited that you have started a blog! I am so addicted to reading people's blogs, and will surely check yours out daily (even though I know you probably won't post THAT often!). I am so excited to get updates on your lives. It seems like forever since we have caught up! The pictures of your family are just beautiful! They've grown so big! Congrats on everything!
Thanks, Mindy! I have really loved reading your blog. You crack me up, and I love hearing about your boys. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. Keep em' coming!
Post a Comment