
Did I forget to share what a wonderful Thanksgiving we had? Let's just say I'm so glad I have a husband who can cook. We all pitched in, which made it more fun. And, for the first time since I can remember, we had Thanksgiving dinner prepared ahead of schedule! My main contribution to the meal: sweet potatoes. Don't you love them with marshmallows? Brings back fond childhood memories.

The Davis's (Drew's sister and family) were here to celebrate it with us. It was a wonderful weekend with them. In fact, I'm wondering when they can come again. Jennifer (Drew's youngest sister) was also here, and I'm so glad my kids were able to spend time with their awesome aunt. We did a little shopping, went to the temple, and hired a babysitter one evening so we could go out just the adults. So, the real test is - how quickly can I get organized for Christmas?
1 comment:
Gorgeous food! You are making me hungry!
Heather
Post a Comment