Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ode to Fat Pants

That's right. We all have them. The pair of pants that are completely comfortable and likely devoid of any fashion. The pair of pants that you wouldn't wear outside the house. The pants you change into at the end of a long day to relax. The pants that don't restrict or bind. The pants that fit us even after we've eaten too much. The pants that your husband wishes you would not wear. I would post a picture of my fat day pants. But I'm wearing them now. And it's only noon.

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Love the new blog. And isn't that a coincedence. I happen to be wearing said pants as well.

Heath

Anonymous said...

Aaahh, fat pants. Gotta love em. But you deserve to wear them for at least a week after a day like Tuesday. You are a trooper!
Do you remember that shirt Mom gave Jenny? It said "Motherhood is NOT for WIMPS". Hee hee hee.
Oh, and by the way... no matter how many times you attempt to convince them otherwise, your kids will always believe they are in charge.

Mindy said...

Ah, the fat pants. Sadly, I do wear my fat pants outside the house. Frequently. :)

Jessica Brown said...

I"ll be honest I'm not even fitting into my fat pants yet! Ok maybe one pair, but lets just say it's a tight squeeze. Oh what I wouldnt give to be able to just fit into my fat pants nicely. It's amazing what you take forgranted when your skinny! :) One day. . . one day. ..