Saturday, December 23, 2006
Trouble City
If your kids are anything like mine, they love taking a bath. It is a nightly ritual at our house. We have a familiar routine so that it is easy to get it done without incident. I bathe them all at the same time (except James who can bathe himself), and then take them out one at a time for lotion, fresh PJ's, and lots of hugs and kisses. Because we all know that there's nothing better than a cute kid who is clean and smells so good. I usually take Andrew out of the bath first since he needs constant supervision. The other night, I had him dried, soft and smelling so good in nice fresh PJ's. I let him down from the changing table and left to put his dirty clothes away. When I returned, he was nowhere to be found. In the meantime, I heard lots of giggles in the background. I went to the bathroom only to discover that the little stinker had climbed back into the tub and was sitting happily with his siblings playing with the toys. It didn't seem to phase him that his clothes were soaked, nor was he bothered by the diaper that seemed to be absorbing every inch of water left in the tub. He was happy as could be. How could you do anything but laugh (and grab the camera!)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too cute. Of courser you know that I can totally relate as you see on my blog.
Heather
Aren't these the moments where you realize that your baby is no longer a baby? Andrew is such a cutie. I bet the kids just loved him getting into the tub in his pj's.
Andrew is so adorable! Aren't thirds funny? I can totally see my third doing something like that already. Good job getting out the camera in a moment like that. I need to remember to do that more instead of my immediate yelling reaction.
Post a Comment