January has been dragging on for me. As I reflected on this month, I wondered why it seemed that I had less energy than before. I've also been starving all the time. Very tired in the middle of the day. And my pants are not fitting me anymore. Yes, it's true. We are pregnant with baby number four. See the very faint + sign? That makes it official.

I'm due the middle of August. Until then, I suspect I'll have time to post on my blog. After that, I make no promises!
7 comments:
Wow! Congratulations. I am so happy for you and your family. And a bit jealous too. I wish you a wonderful and easy pregnancy. And may having four be easier than three!
NATALIE WAY TO GO! I am impressed!
Congratulations!!! How exciting! I hope you are able to get a little rest in, though I'm not sure if that's even possible anymore with three other kids. Don't you look back on life with just one and laugh when you remember how you thought life was so busy and hard?
Yeah Yeah! Natalie, you're the first in the family to go for four. You're a brave and amazing woman, and your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom. Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys!!! I hope you are feeling ok and that everything goes well. We are dying to have number 4 ourselves.... maybe we won't be far behind you! Have you told your kids yet???
Congratulations! Wow! Four kids! You're amazing! I hope that everything goes well with your pregnancy and that your next baby is the most calm, mellow, good sleeper, angel!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment