Megan's Magical Fairy Princess Birthday Party!
First, the girls started out on a jewel hunt. After finding some precious gems, they had their faces decorated with body glitter and donned lip gloss. Next, we made some princess fairy crowns. Followed by a snack of magic cupcakes and fairy juice. For party favors? A magic wand, of course! We took pictures of Megan giving a wand to each guest, but we'll just post one of those pictures here for your benefit. Such a fun party!
9 comments:
How FUN is this!! You guys are awesome! Every girls dream party!
Natalie, the look on her face when she is about to blow out the candles is so precious! Good job mom! I am sorry that this baby will only extend birthday marathon week for you! Maybe you should have a huge group party once a year and invite like 50 people! :) All I can say is its a good thing your birthday is in Nov!
So cute! I love little girl parties. The lip gloss and sparkles is a great idea. All girls love that! Megan looks so happy!
The girly-girl girlness of this party is killing me! I'm so jealous! I love it!!!! Maybe one year I'll have to come out and help with your birthday extravaganzas so that I can help you throw another ultimate girl's birthday party. You're amazing! Did you make the wands?
that looks like the best girl party. ever! i'll have to have you plan kylie's party in december...
Now that looks like the ultimate little girl's dream party. So fun to have a girl, isn't it? You're an amazing Mom Natalie. Megan looks so happy!
Natalie, you truly are incredible! I'm beyond impressed, and all this with being 8+ months pregnant! (And, of course, you look great too). That party would have been my DREAM party as a little girl. Looks like everyone had a great time. Go Magical Fairy Princesses!
Mindy - no, I didn't make the wands. They were on clearance at Target.
How creative! It looks like the girls had so much fun. I'm sure Meagan will always remember it. I love the wands and crown idea. I'll have to write that down- Evy loves princesses.
Post a Comment