As you can tell by the title of my post, I'm no longer very good at keeping track of what day it is. And this post isn't really wordless.
We had a great week with Drew's mom and sister here. We enjoyed the apple orchard and raspberry picking with the kids.


Emily was also blessed on Sunday. It was a wonderful day. Thank you, mom for the beautiful blessing dress for Emily!
16 comments:
Great family photo. I love baby blessings so much! Emily looks beautiful.
Look at your little family of four. I can't believe it. That picture of James and Andrew is darling!
And by the way, you look absolutely gorgeous and skinny Nat! How do you do it. It took me six months to feel normal again, and here you are just two months after having a baby looking absolutely stunning! Not fair.
Jess is right - you look great! It's funny, because after each of my kids was born, I felt like I was starting to get back to half-way decent, and then I saw pictures from their blessings, and man...I still had a LONG way to go! You, on the other hand, look AMAZING!
PS I cannot believe how much older Megan looks in just a few months!
Love Emily's dress! So precious!
Oh my goodness! What a sweet little doll Emily is! She is so cute. You and Drew look great as well. You definitely don't look like you just had a baby! That's so nice that Drewy's family came out for the blessing.
We are going to an apple orchard this weekend- I'm really looking forward to it- very cute pictures of the kids!
Natalie, its fun to see pictures of you, Drew and the kids. Thanks for sharing! How nice to have Kath and Jen come and visit.
Natalie, I must agree. Absolutely stunning picture of your whole family and I think you are the most gorgeous young mother ever! Beautiful dress, beautiful baby, and it looks like a beautiful day!
It makes me sad that we're so far away from you now because that would've been so fun to be there. You all look so good, and it's true, Natalie, you look stunning. Not only do you not look like you just had a baby, but there's not a sign of sleep deprivation! You're glowing! Will having a forth do that for me? If so, I'm in! But, I kind of doubt it...
She is so cute. You look so good!
Smitty- you look SO great! I can't believe you just had a baby! What a great family picture!
I have to agree with everyone else.. you look so good! I can't believe you just had a baby... and it was your 4th! Amazing. Your family is beautiful. Congrats.
You have a beautiful family. And you look fabulous.
Ok, everyone. Thank you so much for all the compliments, but I would be remiss if I didn't clear up three things. First: The camera and lighting and my props (all my kids) were very strategically placed so that I looked the best I possibly could. Second: Many, many photographs were rejected for publication on the blog. Third: Did you all know that I'm the brunette, not the blonde lady? Yes, the pretty blonde is my MIL.
Nice to read from you again! Looks like you are still beautiful and the family, too! How nice to a visit from Grandma! Must be hard living away from your mom.
That is such a beautiful picture of your family. And I know I'm posting a repetitive comment, but you do look so good. Emily is so precious. I love little babies!
Oooh. Fresh-picked raspberries, my fave! Natalie, you look so good, and Emily is adorable!
Post a Comment