Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Little Emily

Here are some recent pictures of Emily. She is almost always happy. And very easily consoled when she isn't happy. She is quite a trooper since I frequently have to wake her up from naps to drop off or pick up the older kids from their various activities. My favorite thing about Emily is that she smiles at me the minute she opens her eyes. It is the sweetest and happiest grin and just makes my day. I haven't quite captured it in these photos, but I'll keep trying.

18 comments:

Laura said...

She is SO cute! You can tell she just fits right in with her other cute siblings! What a doll!

Kelly said...

Love her. I'm glad you found your camera. She's quite the chub!

Jill said...

Hey Natalie! This is Jill Kirk. I don't know if you remember Landon and I from Wyview...but I found your blog through Denea's (and before she told me it was you) and thought you guys looked so familiar! Denae and I were reminiscing about a halloween party back in the days at her apt and I looked up the pictures in my scrapbook and saw you guys in them too and remembered that is where I knew you from!! Your family is adorable!!! I can't believe you have 4 kids now. WOW. Your blog is fun and I'm putting it on my google reader :) It's fun to see you guys again!!

D-dawg said...

Natalie, I am in love with Emily. Her pictures are so sweet. It is good I don't live too close to you cause I might try to steal her. I'm serious. There is nothing sweeter that a newborn baby girl in my opinion! And newborn boys of course are great too. I guess just newborns in general are so wonderful. Thanks for sharing these pictures and I'm so glad she's being a little sweety for you.

KickButtMommy said...

Natalie, she is a doll and I am so excited that she is keeping her red hair thus far! YAY for red heads!

Jen said...

She is so cute! I see the family resemblance. I guess you camera was found?

Anonymous said...

Emily reminds me a lot of Sarah - the big blue eyes, and the content expression. She's so sweet! And nibbly looking! I think I could eat all her baby toes and fingers. She looks just the way a beautiful, healthy baby should look.

Brooke said...

Natalie, these pictures are so darling. As in "melt-my-heart" darling. Keep the pictures coming!

The Selleneits said...

Hi, your family is adorable. I love to check in and see how your family is doing as well. So I hope you don't mind. I am glad to see you are all doing good. And your baby is so cute.

Jessica Brown said...

So you found your camera? Yay!

She is beautiful Natalie. I love that smile. And does she have blue eyes? They are so pretty. I can't wait to meet her!

Rachael said...

Love the smile one in the middle - when she's in her crib? That one cracks me up! What a sweetie! So does she smile more for her dad? Seems to be my sad story for all my kids... So good to see more pictures of her.

Keri said...

What a sweet baby. Natalie, you are soooo lucky. I wish I had a baby girl. Mine is getting big too fast. These pictures are darling. There is nothing like a little baby girl in pink.

Judy said...

Oh, she is so cute!! Who does she look like, I can't tell yet?

Evelyn said...

Ok! World's cutest baby here!! What a doll she is! I think you've captured he sweet little nature. Thanks for posting these shots- it made my day!

David Paxman said...

Oh, I was so hungry to see a recent picture of Emily. She's so cute and chubby and sweet. She looks like she's going to follow in Megan's path. Her hair still looks red. Is it?

Alicia said...

Your little Emily is so sweet!

Mindy said...

Emily is so precious! What a doll. I'm so glad you posted new pictures of her. My favorite feature of all your children are their beautiful, full lips. So cute!

Mad Queen said...

Wow, Emily has changed so much! What are you feeding her... brocalli and carrots... she looks like she is ready to climb mountains? I love that she has the "hoopes family look"...I did not think you had a "look" before her, I thought your kids looked pretty different, but nowI see her pulling all of her siblings' look together and now you have a "family look"...cool! She is absolutely darling.