Darling stuff! I love to steal their ideas for home accessories and head to Home Goods or Target to find cheaper, similar things. Someday I hope I'll be able to just buy what I want! Let us know if you get any of it!!
HI This is really David. Oh, I love looking at those children, and at some of your favorite things--the easy chair looks like a beautiful refuge and place of reflection. Can't wait to see you all again but don't know when! Love, Grandpa/David D
I hope Drew sees this. Christmas is coming up. I think we have a lot of the same tastes. I would love, love, love to have a leather chair like that. It would look soooo nice in my great room. Oh well. I am sure when Emmaa graduates from college I will get one. Seriously. It would just get ruined anyways right. I love the red cups and plates. Any meal I make would look good on those. Maybe that is what I need to do.
15 comments:
all very cute things! red with white polka dots is my favorite color!
Love your taste, Natalie!
I wish I could buy them ALL for you for your birthday :) Don't you just love Pottery Barn and Rest. Hardware? I am with you!
Great taste Natalie. Isn't "windows" shopping fun!
Oh wow- Love those darling reindeer glasses and pitcher! Sooooo cute. I love decorating!
Yeah, me too!! Red is my absolute favorite color. Those dishes were awesome!!! It's fun to wish, but more fun to have. Oh...to dream.
Darling stuff! I love to steal their ideas for home accessories and head to Home Goods or Target to find cheaper, similar things. Someday I hope I'll be able to just buy what I want! Let us know if you get any of it!!
Good choices Nat! Thanks for the ideas! :)
I wish I could get fun stuff for the holidays. These are all cute. Why does it have to cost so much?!?!?
HI This is really David. Oh, I love looking at those children, and at some of your favorite things--the easy chair looks like a beautiful refuge and place of reflection. Can't wait to see you all again but don't know when! Love, Grandpa/David D
Love the polka dot dishes! I would want them all year!
I love your style.
All of those things are so darling? Where are they all from? I especially love the red polka dots and reindeer cups. Super cute!
I hope Drew sees this. Christmas is coming up. I think we have a lot of the same tastes. I would love, love, love to have a leather chair like that. It would look soooo nice in my great room. Oh well. I am sure when Emmaa graduates from college I will get one. Seriously. It would just get ruined anyways right. I love the red cups and plates. Any meal I make would look good on those. Maybe that is what I need to do.
So did you get any of these things for your birthday present? I'm still waiting for mine.....
H
Post a Comment