Monday, January 21, 2008

Angelina Ballerina Has Found Her Match

Megan was the star of the week in her dance class. This means she gets to lead her friends in a dance. What you are about to see is an original ;)

15 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

That was adorable! And how cute to see you back there holding Emily and Andrew sitting so nicely watching! Fun!

Kelly said...

Way to go, Megs! (Love that girl!)

Brooke said...

SO so so cute. That is just darling. Megan is so sweet and quite a dancer! I wish we could see her in person.

Cheesy Mama said...

I believe you have a star on your hands. How cute!

Rachael said...

Darling! And what a sport you are for holding Emily and Andrew in the background. Coming from personal experience - what a job that is to handle the sidelines while supporting your star in the middle :)

Chad and Sara said...

She looks like a natural! How fun for her.

Jenny G said...

I am laughing laughing laughing. She is so cute. The best part is that the other girls actually did what she did. She looks so proud!

Mindy said...

That was the absolute cutest thing! I am crying right now from seeing a little girl do ballet in her cutest ever tights and shoes. I will survive. But I love all of her original moves. She's a natural.

Jen said...

So fun! I love it. I want to take ballet!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

how sweet of her teacher to let her lead the class. i love that idea!! she's quite the little ballerina... adorable!

Laura said...

That is adorable! She is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Giggle.
That is priceless.

Mad Queen said...

I love the "do a move, stop and watch your friedns repeat the move" sequence... hilarious. Little ballerina girls are way too fun! I miss our awesome Indiana ballet. The one we tried here stunk (is that a word). Oh, and who is the fabulously cute mom in the background... baby on her lap, toddler at her side, and can still hold a camera to film her middle child. A M A Z I N G. You go girl!

AD said...

She's so adorable! My favorite part of that little video is spotting your reflection in the mirror video-taping it with Emily on your lap - SUPER MOM!

Jessica Brown said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute! I think I'm sold on ballet lessons now!