Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Greatest Invention Known to Man

Do you see this?!
Do you see this brownie pan?!


If you've read my profile, you know how much I love the corner pieces out of the pan of brownies. This pan ensures that each brownie has at least part of an edge - which is almost as good if you can't get a corner piece. But I don't see that being a problem, because LOOK at all the corners!!! It makes me giddy just thinking about it.
Want to order one for yourself (Or get me an early birthday present)? Click here.

22 comments:

Jill said...

That is so funny you like the edges. How perfect for you! Or...you can cook them in a regular pan and just send me the middle! I like the oooey gooey parts.

KickButtMommy said...

I'm not relating as I would like a brownie pan that makes edgeless brownies.

Jenny G said...

Oooo, we should be brownie buddies. My favorite is the middle without the crunch edge...

Natalie said...

What? Three middle piece lovers? Come on, you're letting me down guys.

Cheesy Mama said...

That's so great! I always go for the edge first. Of course, if I can get my hands on any brownie, I'll be happy.

little miss shortcake said...

brownie-corner- eaters of the world unite! er... i guess they have and they came up with that pan.
i LOVE the corners, too.
that pan looks dangerously delicious.

Jen said...

Fantastic! My mom would love it. I like both edges and middles and crumbs and gooey, and....

Keri said...

I totally know what you are talking about. When I worked at Magelbys restaurant long ago, I would sneak the brownie corner pieces. I mean anyone could have them but I knew where she would put them and I would hide them. ok. not all of them but enough for my shift. THey were so good. There would be tons too because the pan they used was huge. Too bad I didnt know you then or I would have snuck you some too.

Keri said...

I totally know what you are talking about. When I worked at Magelbys restaurant long ago, I would sneak the brownie corner pieces. I mean anyone could have them but I knew where she would put them and I would hide them. ok. not all of them but enough for my shift. THey were so good. There would be tons too because the pan they used was huge. Too bad I didnt know you then or I would have snuck you some too.

necia said...

What will they come up with next?

bsmith13 said...

I gotta get me one of those! I wonder if pan chocolate chip cookies would work in there?

kim dance said...

Can I just say I love your blog! Whenever I need a good laugh or just a good read (as I don't have much time for books these days), I just come to your blog! Thanks for keeping me entertained.
Oh, and I love the pan...I'm a corner girl myself!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome little pan! Do you think you could make a lasagna in there too? I love the crunchy edges . . .

D-dawg said...

I am an edge lover myself... this is a great invention! I hope you get one.

Anonymous said...

Now, I'll have to go with the gooey middle lovers, but the battle of even proportion slicing looks to be solved! It's such an inventive pan, but I'll let you do the scrubbing:)

Rachael said...

Maybe after I lose the baby weight I'll look into this. Absolutely - I always serve my family the middle piece and save the edges for me :)

AD said...

Oh Natalie,
That pan truly is a dream come true! I am a corn/edge-person myself!

Anonymous said...

That freakin pan is $40.00. I haven't talked myself into buying it yet.

Natalie said...

Heather, I know! Too expensive. Or else I'd totally own it by now.

Allison said...

Natalie,
I always knew that you were a little 'edgy'! xoxoxo

Evelyn said...

Ingenious! I need to get one of those!

erin said...

Yes! I see it! Pretty sweet. Cute kids, BTW.