Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Over and Out

I need to exit the blog world for a little while. Not only posting, but reading and commenting. I have so enjoyed keeping track of all of you! But I am going to focus on some other things right now. When I'm ready for a fresh start back into Blogland, I'll join you all again.

20 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I'm really going to miss you, my friend. I hope you will still email.

Jessica Brown said...

I feel like someone has died in my life, I'm so sad. Your blog is truly one of my favorites, but for whatever reason I respect your desires! At least your still my sister-in-law so I can email you and keep in touch whenever I want!

Cheesy Mama said...

Hope everything's okay. Look forward to your return. Keep your chin up.

Marti said...

I'll miss reading about and hearing from you. But, good for you!

Mindy said...

I'll miss your blogs and comments, but I TOTALLY understand. I have thought about taking a blogging break before. If my computer was off all day, how much more would I get done? How much more time would I spend with my children? Tons. So I know my break will probably be coming later this year, too. Good luck!

Heather said...

Huh?
Why'd ya send me over here to comment if you're taking a break from blogging?
Geesh. Little sisters, I tell ya.

Judy said...

Good for you! I have kind of been doing this lately...checking blogs way less, posting way less. It just takes up so much time, and it's not a top priority for me anymore. We'll look forward to your return!!

Jen said...

I'll miss your witty and delicious posts.

Chad and Sara said...

I am so but I totally understand. Hope you and your cute family are doing well and if you visit this summer we have to get together. Take care.

Jill said...

I'll miss you Natalie! You are an amazing person...take care and come back soon :)

D-dawg said...

Natalie, I'm the same. I rarely read or comment anymore. I keep writing on mine cause I like it but it's too hard to keep on everyone else's! I totally understand. I'll miss your blog though, it is fun to see what you guys are up to.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

you will be missed. best of luck on all those neglected things... good for you to see to them.

Blake Marston said...

I'll miss reading, Natalie! But I totally understand. I might do the same thing soon... or at least stop showing comments on my blog and commenting on others... because that is what seems to take so much time! Let's keep in touch through email!

Jen said...

I miss your wit! Have a lovely summer. Hope you can find a lake to swim in.! :)

lani said...

Here I am, reading your blog at 11:29 at night. You are so wise to take a needed break. I love checking in on you, and when you find the right balance, share your wisdom. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm obviously out of the blogging loop too! I just found out about your break, and here we are in the first week of June! I'm with you on the break - blogging and commenting can get overwhelming. Who needs one more thing to feel guilty about?! Enjoy your break, and your summer!

Heather said...

When are you coming back?

Mad Queen said...

Miss your great blog... but when I look at the list of fellow bloggers you tried to keep up with... I am blown away... you had a full-time job there for a while. Kudos to you to put what really counts first. Now what I want to know is do you really have a lot more time now? Tell the truth, I am so curious.

Bye friend!

-Tracey

About Me said...

Natalie, so when are you done being done with blogging? I have seen pictures of Emily through Brooke's blog and I love her red hair! I want to see more and see whats going on with you and Drew! :)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

are you ready yet? i miss reading your adventures.