I'm not surprised. Not surprised at all that after two hours
(two hours!) of thoughtful prose and placement of pictures you deleted my post without warning. Lost. Gone. Nowhere to be found. Not at all surprised that all the times you claimed to be "auto saving," it was really just a lie. Not surprised that even though I clicked on the "save now" button - because I didn't trust you - it still didn't work. I've been away for a long time. Four months. It seems your
retardedness is stronger than ever. Glad to know some things never change.
7 comments:
Soooooooooo sorry!! Hate that! Try again...been missin' ya!
That bites.
I agree with you all the way. You are not alone. It has happen to me and other things too. COme on it is 2008.
That is so crappy Natalie! That has never happened to me. Although I have had my share of frustrations with blogger, especially lay out issues.
I have done that and then a few weeks later it turned up in drafts. Of course, after I retyped the whole thing- much shorter and less interestingly.
I feel your pain--I haven't posted a picture in months--I guess we have the same luck. It was so good to see you--and I loved the pics of your kids--they capture so much personality. Thanks for sticking with the post--it was worth it!
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY???? Isn't there someone you can ask? This just makes me WAY more motivated to get my first year into a book. Kim Bunton got her first book done and now she is on book two.. i got to see how the book looks and it is AWESOME... better than a scrapbook... it is clean, it is hardback, it has a slipcover with her info as the author and it is just gorgeous. Let that be a positive motivater to start again, but I still think you can somehow get back the old. I am sending LUCK VIBES your way!
Post a Comment