Sunday, November 02, 2008

Boo!

OK, kids. Let's get a Halloween shot.



Almost. Let's try again.







Oh, oh, let's stay together. Look at the camera.







Hey, where is everyone going? Come back! We still need our picture!





Good job. We'll keep this one.



And now, it's time for the .... (drum roll, please)

Second Annual Halloween Quiz!

1. Your favorite candy:
a. chocolate stuff
b. sugary stuff
c. toothbrushes

2. How many bowls of candy did you go through?
a. Between one and three
b. Four or more
c. None

3. How many pieces of candy did you eat?
a. None
b. Not telling
c. Lost track

4. What do you serve for dinner on Halloween night?
a. Chili or stew
b. Candy
c. Uh ... Dinner?

5. What was your costume this year?
a. Didn't want to dress up.
b. Didn't have time to dress up.
c. I'm too cool to dress up.


Here's one more picture just before trick or treating. Look carefully at Andrew. He didn't want to finish his dinner. But the rule was: finish or no trick or treating. He kept his last bite of potato securely in his cheek, refusing to swallow. They had gone all the way around the block before he decided to swallow it.
That's my boy.

17 comments:

Britt said...

I love their costumes! My kids do the same thing for pictures. I don't even have one with both of them in it! :)

KickButtMommy said...

Pictures are so exhausting to try to take. I love the chronicle here. I am with Andrew. What dinner? I'll do the quiz soon!.

Marti said...

Love the costumes. It looks like our blond little vampires could be related!!

The Millers said...

Love the pictures of the kids!

Heather said...

Sounds like Andrew inherited the Smith Stubborn Streak.

Kelly said...

Ah, they are cute kids, whether they're good at posing for pictures or not. And, I was craving seeing some nieces and nephews dressed up. Love the spooky theme of the kids.

I'm just breathing a sigh of relief that Halloween is over...

Jen said...

your posts are always so funny. I DID dress up! It looks kinda warm there! Yay!

Jessica Brown said...

So classic. I love Emily's costume. What is she exactly? :)

Laura said...

I hear you! I never get good halloween pictures! See my blog!

Kris said...

You know it doesn't matter how old your kids get to be, getting them together for a photo op. doesn't get any easier;-( Makes memories though. Darling costumes!!

Jill said...

Love the reality pix. Too cute!

Chad and Sara said...

OK your kids are so cute and their costumes are awesome!! I can't believe how big they are getting. Looks like they had a blast.

Rachael said...

Emily's costume rocks!

Kathryn said...

I love the many photo takes. When you look at a picture of smiling kids you can forget what it takes to get those perfect photos. That was fun,
Kathryn

Evelyn said...

Very cute kids Natalie! I love the shots. I can hardly get two to sit together- let alone four. So- I am impressed :) Miss you guys!

lani said...

Cute, cute kids!! And I loved the quiz--I'm not telling how much halloween candy I ate/am still eating!

Mindy said...

Those costumes are so cute! I can totally relate with you on taking pictures. I try so, so hard. It never turns out exactly how I want. That's why I'm grateful for Photoshop!