This fabulous idea came from my friend (check out her blog). During Love week, you celebrate the things and people you love in the spirit of Valentine's Day. Tune in everyday this week to feel the love!
I Love this new quilt my sister made for Little E. Isn't it beautiful? It is perfect. So perfect. It means so much to me. My sister has made a quilt for each of my kids. An original masterpiece every time. Thanks, Heather! When are you going to start your own business, already?
I Love Big A's hugs. They are seriously the BEST. Almost makes up for all his mischief.
I Love that my kids actually took some cute pictures when they were playing with the camera without asking.
And, now for food! Couldn't possibly have a love week with no food mentioned, right?
I Love this breakfast. It is my new favorite thing. Cook some oatmeal. Add flax seed, and a splash of milk. Top with brown sugar and blackberries. Yum. And makes my tummy feel so good!
Here is my new favorite lunch! You need whole wheat bread, vine ripe tomatoes, and the freshest mozzarella - you can find it at Sams or Costco. Grill it to perfection. Add some yummy fruit and you have a healthy, satisfying lunch. The only bummer is, I ran out of mozzarella today. What am I going to eat for lunch tomorrow?
You should try this idea if you have a blog. What do you love?
9 comments:
Glad you like it. It looks really cute in the picture - cuter than I remember!
I guess I had better get started on the next one.
I envy you the quilt.
And cute pictures.
And food.
What a great list. I might have to steal it. Gorgeous pics of the kids! And amazing quilt. Wish I had a talent like that.
What a great list. I might have to steal it. Gorgeous pics of the kids! And amazing quilt. Wish I had a talent like that.
Love this idea. Love that sandwich,. I will have to make it soon. YOur kids are sooo cute. I am sure you are so excited for # 5. Congratulations. Oh and I love the quilt. Lucky you. I wish I was that good of a sister.
YUM- that sandwich looks so good. I'm glad you're doing love week!!
YUM!! Love the sandwich idea... have to try that!
I love the 'love week' idea! Cute, cute quilt - homemade is so much better! The sandwich looks yummy and your kids are darling.
I love that you can love oatmeal. Someone's gotta, and it IS good for the heart!
That quilt is a labor of love. . .I can tell you that after working on Jake's quilt for like 8 months and not being that much closer to the end!
Post a Comment