Tuesday, we visited Camden Market. 
A great resource for all your punk rock needs.
They had so many shops.
One little store had gorgeous decorations from Turkey.
I saw a beautiful silk quilt that I really wanted.
But it was £300.
Which is worth roughly $you-can't-afford-it-US-dollars.
Speaking of things you can't afford...
That afternoon we visited the fabulous Harrods.
Can we just take a minute to consider all the glorious food we saw at Harrods?
(pastries)
(Chocolates)
(Baklava)
(Gelato)
(Lots of fancy fish)
That evening, we went to St. Paul's Cathedral for Evensong.
This cathedral is AMAZING.
Followed by a boat ride on the River Thames. It was gorgeous.
Too bad more of our pictures didn't turn out.
London Bridge
London Eye
14 comments:
Looking at the pictures of those gorgeous desserts is not good for a girl who is trying to stay off sugar. Yum, I can practically taste the gelato it looked so fantastic.
It looks like you guys were on the move. That is so fun that you were able to see and do so many interesting things.
Natalie, you were rocking that cute little cap. Getting to see the snapshots from your trip is a total walk down memory lane. And has anyone brought it up yet? You are now a part of the London conversation, officially. How does it feel? (I must tell you Jared feels rather alone now).
Looks like you guys had a fabulous trip. I LOVED Harrods. If only I could afford to actually shop at a place like that.
Natalie, you are darling.
Those desserts are calling to me. It is so fun to see all of your pictures and get a glimpse of your trip. I'd love to hear how everything went at home while you were gone. Hope you're recovering well!
So amazing!
What an amazing trip!!! So glad you guys could go. Hope you and the kids are all doing well. We miss seeing you!
Love,
Kevin, Nicole, and Noah
@>->--
Oh my Gosh Natalie!! I am so jealous!! Your trip looked amazing! I have always wanted to go there, hopefully we'll have the chance to someday! I loved looking at all of your pictures..made me want to go even more. Also, loved your previous blog about Sister Beck. Puts a lot into perspective. Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well!
Oh my gosh Natalie! What an awesome trip!! I have always wanted to go to Europe, and seeing your pics makes me want to go even more!! It looks like you had such an amazing time, I would love to hear more about it someday. Also, loved your post about Sis Beck's visit. Puts things in perspective. Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well with you and your fam. Maybe we'll see you over the holidays??!
Oh my gosh Natalie! What an awesome trip!! I have always wanted to go to Europe, and seeing your pics makes me want to go even more!! It looks like you had such an amazing time, I would love to hear more about it someday. Also, loved your post about Sis Beck's visit. Puts things in perspective. Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well with you and your fam. Maybe we'll see you over the holidays??!
Wow, what a trip. I might have to go just for the food!
Hey Natalie - It's so fun to see your posts on London. Looks like you had a great time! I'm just finally in the middle of posting our trip there...from July! One of these days I'll be caught up, right?
And love that advice from Sister Beck. That is awesome that you got to go hear her speak!
I was wondering if one of you guys would get the chance to get over and see your parents in London before they left. And it looks like you did it without (gulp!) children!!?? Wow. There are no words. I hope you got LOTS of sleep while you were there - take advantage of those long stretches (in spite of the jet lag)...
Hey Natalie...I just saw your picture and comment on one of my favorite food blogs and I had to see if it was you. It was fun to catch up a little on your life. Your 5(5!! It seems like we were just in Wyview...what happened?) kids are darling. Hope things are going well... Aubri Andrus
You're making me hungry! I love your hat!
Post a Comment