Tuesday, April 27, 2010

December

Big A dressed himself for church. Didn't he do a great job?




Loving baby sister




Attending Handel's Messiah with good friends

Typical December evenings


Miss M danced in the Nutcracker this year!


Visit from the Paxmans. Little E LOVED her cousins, especially Josh (whom she called Jamie the whole time). She wasn't so sure about the dog, Tucker (whom she called Ruffy the whole time).


Cute notes to Santa


Christmas
Baby S is almost five months old in these pics.
The kids love her so much


Christmas morning excitement

Driving off to do something fun, I just forgot what it was.

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I am thinking from al lof the pictures you posted today that your little E is quite the spitfire and always on the go. Welcome to the world of red heads! :)

Looks like a great Christmas. and I am sorry everytime you go anywhere you have to bundle up 5 monkeys. I really think you should move to a warmer climate, like oh, say Southern California. It would really simplify your outings.

Kathryn said...

Natalie,
I'm so glad for the pictures. I've been missing seeing pictures of the kids, especially Sarah. Does she look like little Andrew? The kids have grown since last time I saw them. They are so cute. I loved how Andrew dressed himself. He's just like his dad.

Jen said...

I would have been tempted to let him go to church dressed like that!