Mr. J came home from school one February afternoon and asked if he could play outside. I said sure. When I went to check on him, he was shoveling my driveway. I love that kid!
More pics of Baby S. See how fast she's growing? She's six months old here
8 comments:
OH I love blogs like this. Thank you for the pictures of Sarah. I have never met her and have been dying to see her! I can't wait for her and Warner to meet in August. She is so cute. Those blue eyes are just dreamy. Won't it be nice to finally not be pregnant or nursing at a family vacation? I speak for myself and all of us out there who have been pregnant or nursing for the past two family vacations!
She's soooooooooo beautiful! And I'm not just saying that because she looks like my Sarah in these pics.
:)
Hey Nat
It has been so fun catching up with your family- You have been quite busy! I was so happy to see some pictures Of baby S. It was great to see your hubby a few weeks ago and catch up. Your kids are adorable and getting so big. I love the girls in curls.
She looks so much like Drew (at least here).
Natalie - it's so good to see you back. You have been in my thoughts often - wondering how you're surviving the changes and adjustments.
And on a side note - we heard about those terrible mid-western storms that hit you guys. Glad everyone survived :)
I can't wait to come to see you guys! I can't wait to see little Sarah! She looks like me when I was little except without the crossed eyes. :)
time flies, doesn't it? i love that you've updated, and i hope you keep at it. i've missed you. :)
Happy to see you posting again, I have missed getting a little glimpse in to your life and your cute family. I can not believe how big E is and little S is getting to be not so little anymore. I am so glad we have August to look forward to. Yay!
awesome James! I love that kid. What a beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment