Natalie's back. Hooray! I've been sitting next to Rich reading and laughing and feeling so happy at seeing your posts. Thanks. Looking forward to many more!
Oh how I've missed you. Glad your back. I love the pictures of the kids. That Sarah is a doll. I love the pictures of England. Especially the brownie tower. Wow, that looks yummy.
I've really missed you Natalie. I think S is beautiful and has that amazing Hoopes mouth. LOVE it. Keep em coming. We have a few more months to catch up on!
Your kids look so happy! I have figured out how to do costumes that fit winter gear underneath. Not so easy for girls, I think. I always hated wearing my coat over my costume.
5 comments:
Natalie's back. Hooray! I've been sitting next to Rich reading and laughing and feeling so happy at seeing your posts. Thanks. Looking forward to many more!
Oh how I've missed you. Glad your back. I love the pictures of the kids. That Sarah is a doll. I love the pictures of England. Especially the brownie tower. Wow, that looks yummy.
I've really missed you Natalie. I think S is beautiful and has that amazing Hoopes mouth. LOVE it. Keep em coming. We have a few more months to catch up on!
Glad you resurfaced!
Your kids look so happy!
I have figured out how to do costumes that fit winter gear underneath. Not so easy for girls, I think. I always hated wearing my coat over my costume.
Post a Comment