I neglected Never a Dull Moment:
1. Mr. J
2. Miss M
3. Big A
4. Little E
5. Baby S
6. Five kids is such a blessing, and more insane than I ever imagined!
7. Extremely busy husband
8. Lost 32 pounds - almost to my goal
9. Trained for a half-marathon
10. Got a little side tracked by all the cool workout gear available in stores
11. Got injured and had to drop the training a couple of weeks before the race
12. SO BUMMED (see number 11). When I'm all healed, I'm giving it another go
13. My house. Will I ever be caught up?
14. Notice that I put a lot of things before my house
15. Discovered a new love for Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi. So relaxing!
16. New obsession with food blogs
17. Darn that Facebook
18. Laundry & Grocery shopping - can I get a big fat ugh.
19. Planning our summer; what are you doing for fun this summer?
20. Getting an updated family photo.
21. Searching and searching for a local professional photographer who can take photos like this without costing a small fortune. Finally found one - can't wait to see the finished product.
22. New church responsibility. Primary chorister for the third time. Very fun, but very time consuming
23. Have read a few good books. Check them out on my GoodReads profile. Are we not friends yet? Well then please add me to your list
24. Tried to spring clean. *Snort* That lasted for about two days
25. I don't have a #25. But I felt funny stopping the list at 24.
9 comments:
I think you're amazing. Sometimes I think my life is busy, then I times it by 5 and think of your greatness.
Glad to see you are back. Life is so busy and sometimes crazy, but it looks like you are enjoying and loving every minute. Great top 25 reasons and love all your pictures.
Natalie - I can SO relate about the injury right before your race. So so relate. You're so dedicated in working towards your goal, only to be stopped by something you cannot control. My huge condolences. Darn those unexpected surprises in life...
Love the list! My poor blog--I haven't even added Miya to the side bar and she's 6 months old. Oh well...good to know we are just too busy living life to blog about it.:) Sorry to hear about your running injury-no fun. And you look fabulous--congrats on losing all the baby weight.
Nat
I love all the pictures- Baby S is getting so big- I can't wait to see all your kids. I love pilates too- I just need to do it more often. I also injured myself right before a half marathon. I need to get motivated again to train for another one....
Natalie, Wow. You're amazing. I can't wait to see your family photos. Were you happy with them? So sorry about your injury. That is the worst. How is summer going so far for you?
32 pounds? You are my hero!
a marathon? WOW!
House caught up? Harumph. What is that?
Jen is an amazing photographer, huh? Can't wait to see yours!
oh, I miss yoU!
Total bummer about the injury. Someday I might consider training for a half marathon.
Way to go on the 32 pounds. I can't wait to see your summer swimsuit picture! ;)
Natalie, I just love you. I'm a little late catching up on your posts (let's blame it on the 5 kids thing) but I always love to peek in and let you make me smile. I feel like I did back in the MTC all those years ago (like 3, right?) -- like I want to live next door to this amazing person who does so many amazing things and has this amazing sense of humor and is, well, just AMAZING, because as it is, I feel like I'm only getting a small sample of your amazing-ness. And yes, I am very un-amazing at coming up with new adjectives. But anyway.
Thanks for being you! I love it!
Post a Comment