Friday, June 11, 2010

First Day of Summer Stats

Today was the first official day of summer break. Here's how it went down:

*Number of hours it was raining and/or cloudy: 10
*Number of times I heard "I'm bored": 1
*Time outs: 12
*Ounces of spilled milk: 10
*Raw eggs smashed because someone thought it would be a good idea to put it in their pocket: 1
*Visits to the pediatricians office: 1
*Visits to the pharmacy: 1
*Hours of bickering and tattle telling: lost count
*Number of freshly baked brownies: 24

6 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

you should add one more, how many freshly baked brownies are left at the END of the day? :) In my house when the kids went to bed it would be 20. But when I went to bed it would be 4.

My Many Coloured Days said...

This day sounds familiar! Glad you ended with brownies :)

Melanie Anne said...

Hi Natalie,
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I wish we lived closer too! Your family is adorable! This post sounds all too familiar. I am exhausted and summer just started:) I do have great job chart for summer that I got from a friend and tweeked a bit. Anyway--email me at melandboys@gmail.com and i will send it your way! Take care--and I noticed somewhere on your blog that you said you lost 32 pounds--WOW!!! Congrats--I find it hard to lose 10 pounds so I am very impressed!!

Jen said...

Why not carry an egg in your pocket? How else would one do it?

Kathryn said...

The brownies should make up for all the rest. No? Sounds like you might have a long summer.

Anonymous said...

My mom signed us up for a whole bunch of camps and stuff. Nice going mom, way to tell us that you like to be around us. ;D JK. She did it so that me and Alex wouldn't fight.
<3 <3
Sarah