Last month we went on a family trip. It was so fun. And it was so hard. This picture captures it well:
Smiles because great memories were made. Wonderful scenery was seen. Delicious food was consumed. Seeing our family members from both sides was a rejuvenating.
Tears because it involved five children, four car seats, seven pieces of luggage, and one husband on crutches. Memorable to be sure. I am very grateful for all the help from family members. And also the mercy of strangers. Just an FYI - never fly Frontier airlines if you wish for a good experience.
Long-ish version coming soon, as well as a face lift to my blog page.
3 comments:
Sounds like a typical love/hate family reunion experience!! I love hearing your voice, so keep it up, long or short version!
LOVE it. Crutches? Can't wait for the long version.
I think this should be your new banner - Never A Dull Moment captures the photo perfectly, no?
Post a Comment