Thursday, October 07, 2010

Need a Good Click?

So, I'm trying to update my blog a bit, including the side bar and the banner up top. It's a process. I know, I know. I'll finish it soon enough. In the meantime, I want to feature some favorite blogs of mine for you. 

Even though blogging can turn into a huge time waster committment, I have actually learned a lot from some of the very high quality blogs I follow.

For instance: One of my favorite blogs is Lola's Exercise Diaries.  The author, Laura, is a long time friend of my husband's family - and so I consider her a long time adopted friend of mine. ;-)

Laura is a certified personal trainer and gives excellent tips for exercise, nutrition, and beauty. I love that she posts her advice in bite size chunks. The reader feels like they can do what she is suggesting because it's not overwhelming. And it's no-nonsense. She teaches how to get fabulous abs, killer glutes, and cook delicious food. I apply her advice often when I'm at the gym.

Plus, her blog design is super cute!

So, go ahead. Click on over to Lola's Exercise Diaries. Then add it to your reader. You will be glad you did.

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I need some killer glutes. Maybe I will check it out.

Laura Garner said...

Aw thanks for post Natalie! I feel like I need to hurry and update it now and stop being such a slacker :) I love your new banner by the way! I still haven't found one for my personal one that I like. Your blog face lift is coming along quite nicely!

Lori said...

I came over from my cousin, Heather's blog. Just wanted to say that you might enjoy this website:
http://trainermomma.blogspot.com/
It's similar to the one you posted, but I love all the recipes she has on it.