The husband is stuck in traffic.
The kitchen is littered with Christmas cookie decorations.
And I need to clean.
Can't think of a better time to blog!
 |
| Ms. M's letter to Santa is my favorite. |
I love the process of taking family pictures.
The candid shots are the best because they make you feel like you were there during the whole ordeal.
Special thanks to Mom for their adorable Christmas outfits!
 |
| I think this is the best one |
 |
| Baby S was cracking up! |
 |
| And clapping, too... |
 |
| Now she's sharing secrets with her sister. Oh, and Big A is trying to find a pocket on E's dress. |
 |
| Hug like you mean it, guys. |
 |
| Baby S, your shoe is going, going ... |
 |
| ... Gone! |
 |
| The End. |
7 comments:
Your children are so beautiful! And Miss E's hair!?! It is gorgeous and I wish it was mine. I think I'll pretend that she is the daughter-that-I-never-had. :)
Your family pictures are so perfect, too. The outfits and the location and the colors - everything looks so great. Not to mention that your kids look so happy! Merry Christmas!
Fabulous. I love them all. Merry Christmas.
what adorable cuties!
Love the curls and the many photos. We love your 5 adorable children.
I like the hug ones the best.
And hubby stuck in traffic and the house is a mess?? Sounds exactly like my evening. That's why I'm looking at blogs instead of cleaning up :)
Natalie! I haven't talked to you in a long time. Just thinking about you and your family. Your children are all so beautiful. I hope all is well and know that I miss you. by the way....I love your bangs. I was doing some catch up reading.
Sarah Waite
Does this mean your Christmas lights are still up, too?
Post a Comment