Tuesday, October 11, 2011

July and Our New House

July 4th boat ride on the St. Croix.


Celebrating one last birthday in our first house

We moved into our new house the end of July. We love it.



One of my favorite things about the house is the long hall way as you enter the front door


Office

Living & Dining room

One view of the mudroom


The kitchen/eating area & great room

Large laundry room. UPSTAIRS. Pretty sure I just heard Choirs of Angels singing and it's not even Christmas.


My favorite things about our home?
The white molding, white doors, white woodwork, and NO popcorn ceilings!! A rarity in homes here.



3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Is that your BABY? Holy cow. And what an absolutely stunningly gorgeous house you have there. I love love love it.

Jen said...

Can we move in with you?

Rachael said...

Beautiful!! I must say I'm quite wild about your mudroom area. I love the bench and hooks for coats. Love the organization :)