Friday, May 03, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 16: Good Habit



My good habit: I drink a lot of water. Somewhere between 96 oz & One Gallon a day.

Even if I don't exercise as hard as I should, or if I eat too much sugar, the water habit is one that has stayed with me.

Here's how I do it:

One 24 oz bottle with breakfast
One 24 oz bottle with workout
Guzzle one 32 oz bottle in the car on the way home from the gym
Take lots of bathroom breaks
Have one 32 oz bottle with lunch / during the afternoon
Have the final 32 oz bottle early afternoon and with dinner

The most important rule here: Drinking cut off time is 7:00 pm. Earlier if possible.

There are so many health benefits of drinking lots of water. It helps rid your body of toxins. It takes the place of soda and other sugary/bad drinks. It's free. Your kids will see you do it, and they'll want water too.

Drink away my friends. Drink away!

No comments: