Friday, May 03, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 20: In My Bag


Have you guys heard my theory about my purse?

Let's back up: I love this bag. It was a gift from Drew's Mom. She found it in Argentina. It's awesome cause it fits everything.

However, I have truly looked forward to the day when I could walk around town with a smaller purse. Especially because that would mean that all my children were potty trained, and I no longer needed to carry around diapers and wipes.

I even joked that my reward for potty training five kids should be to purchase a lovely designer purse.  My husband really thought that was funny.

But this theory (the theory that a reward for potty training five kids should be a gorgeous new purse) has never left my mind. Which is bad, because now purses are entirely too symbolic to me.

I settled for a  $25 plasticized Target purse. It was just great. Got the job done.

Then I agreed to do daycare for my neighbor.

And the big bag was resurrected!

No comments: