Friday, May 03, 2013

Photo Challenge: Why I Haven't Posted Every Day

In case you were wondering, yes there are a few days I have missed.

You see, our basement flooded.

Then, we had a few days of perfect, gorgeous weather.

I went outside to enjoy it as much as I could. That was a wise choice, because it has been 30 degrees and snowing the last few days. Not my favorite Minnesota winter I've experienced.

I'll try to update the other photos if the opportunity presents itself.

Thanks for visiting. :)

(Hi, Mom!)

1 comment:

Jessica Brown said...

I'm so sorry your basement flooded. No good! I ran into a lady from Minnesota at the Hertz car rental place in California, she was from somewhere in the twin cities and said it was 60 degrees one day and the next it was a hail storm. Crazy weather. Love your posts!