I totally forgot you live near the 'Mall of America'!!!!! What a dream! It looks like your kids had a blast! Mine love roller coasters, too, but we rarely have the opporunity. Fun!
Wow, Natalie. How did you get Mom to comment? I'm almost as impressed by that as I am by your cute blog. I love James' face. That kid makes me laugh. Do you ever just look over at your kids (in the good moments of course) and think "I can't believe you are mine?"
Long time no see! I found your blog at the bottom of Denae's and loved reading up on your cute kids and what you've been up to. Do you miss Seattle? I do! I hardly recognized James, without those lips of his, I don't think I would've believed it was really him!
Hope you had a fun Halloween! (p.s. This is Michiko, but I'm using Jeremy's blog name so I can leave you a comment)
Hi, Michiko! I just read your blog and it was so fun to catch up on your family. Congratulations on your pregnancy! And, yes, I do miss Seattle. I'd go back in a heartbeat. We had a great Halloween - how was yours? I'll never forget when Maika was a sumo wrestler. That was my favorite costume, hands down!
Take care, and I hope to hear from you again soon!
4 comments:
I totally forgot you live near the 'Mall of America'!!!!! What a dream! It looks like your kids had a blast! Mine love roller coasters, too, but we rarely have the opporunity. Fun!
Wow, Natalie. How did you get Mom to comment? I'm almost as impressed by that as I am by your cute blog. I love James' face. That kid makes me laugh. Do you ever just look over at your kids (in the good moments of course) and think "I can't believe you are mine?"
Long time no see! I found your blog at the bottom of Denae's and loved reading up on your cute kids and what you've been up to. Do you miss Seattle? I do! I hardly recognized James, without those lips of his, I don't think I would've believed it was really him!
Hope you had a fun Halloween!
(p.s. This is Michiko, but I'm using Jeremy's blog name so I can leave you a comment)
Hi, Michiko!
I just read your blog and it was so fun to catch up on your family. Congratulations on your pregnancy! And, yes, I do miss Seattle. I'd go back in a heartbeat. We had a great Halloween - how was yours? I'll never forget when Maika was a sumo wrestler. That was my favorite costume, hands down!
Take care, and I hope to hear from you again soon!
Post a Comment