Natalie, I love the new look of your blog! It just fits you somehow. The kids look darling. My favorite picture? Meagan's melt down. So classic. She is a doll. I know what you mean about cold trick-or-treating. Brrrrr.
Natalie, The blog looks GREAT! I still remember Minnesota trick-or-treating. I always had to choose costumes that fit over turtlenecks. Your kids look so good!
Okay, I've been studying these pictures for a couple weeks now, and is it just me, or does Andrew look like a mini Dennis Quade in the shot where he's standing alone? What a stud!
8 comments:
Natalie,
I love the new look of your blog! It just fits you somehow. The kids look darling. My favorite picture? Meagan's melt down. So classic. She is a doll. I know what you mean about cold trick-or-treating. Brrrrr.
Natalie, The blog looks GREAT! I still remember Minnesota trick-or-treating. I always had to choose costumes that fit over turtlenecks. Your kids look so good!
Nat, I love it! What fun Halloween costumes! I especially like the ones of Megan crying! :)
Comments from Jenn when she saw these pictures:
"Look at Andrew's TEETH!"
"So cute Megan!"
"I want to give them a H-U-G hug!"
Your kids are so cute. It looks like you had a fun Halloween (minus the crying part)!
The kids are so cute. Andrew is so big. Keep it up! This is fun to read.
Okay, I've been studying these pictures for a couple weeks now, and is it just me, or does Andrew look like a mini Dennis Quade in the shot where he's standing alone? What a stud!
What a bummer. I didn't win the P.B. Sweepstakes either. And congrats about Eva. I can totally see it!
Post a Comment