Sunday, December 17, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree!



The kids and I enjoyed decorating our tree a while ago, so I thought I'd post pictures. Now that we're in a house, I realize just how pathetic our Christmas decorations are. We have one medium size rubber maid bin with mis-matched decorations. It always seemed to be enough for our previous places. Such as our apartment, our duplex, our condo, and our townhome. But our small Christmas tree looks pretty sparse in our house. The only one who seems to mind is me. The kids are having a ball making their own decorations some of which I'm also posting here. I couldn't resist including a picture of Megan as a shepherd in her preschool Christmas program.




Yes, we are working on the "natural smile" with her for photos. Regardless of sparse decorations or goofy photos, I can't help but love this time of year! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Isn't it fun to decorate your first house at Christmas? Your kids look so cute and I LOVE the idea of homemade decorations. Megan is such a cute and funny girl! Merry Christmas

KickButtMommy said...

I am sure your house is beautiful! No worries on your decorations. You have many years to increase that. Look at my MIL she has 4 trees now.

Heath

Jessica Brown said...

Oh man, If you think your Christmas decorations are bad, you should see mine, and I even live in a small basement! We do have a tree though, thats all I asked for that we have a tree up at least! :) I love the gingerbread man. Wait to go James.

Kelly said...

Alright, alright. I think I'll add my two cents (as one who has seen NASH's house--although not at Christmas time). Natalie has refined taste and decorating abilities (with a little help from Pottery Barn). I'm sure it won't be long before your decorations look like the cover of Good Housekeeping.