Dear fans and dedicated readers (yes, all three or four of you):
I am suffering from blogger's block. You know, just like writer's block? Maybe it's because there's not much to report.
Let's see... James lost another tooth. Megan is now a Sunbeam. Andrew still runs to play in the toilet whenever I let him out of my sight. D's job is going great. And I still am using every excuse I can to get out of doing any significant housework. I'm ashamed to admit that I still haven't put our Christmas decorations away - all eight of them - which is SO not like me!
Looks like life is normal; no news is good news, right?
4 comments:
You are singing my song sister. I put off housework as long as possible. I have indulged myself with a housekeeper once a month. (shh it is a secret) and I find that I am worse at keeping the house clean because I think in my head, I will just wait until Norma can do it! Once a month is not enough believe me! But I will take it.
As far as Christmas goes, I put everything away but the tree. MIL had a good idea. She said if I leave it up long enough I can just throw some hearts on there! :)
I've tried twice unsuccessfully to leave a comment on your blog. Oh well... maybe someday I'll figure it out.
Alex has lost two teeth, too. At first, I thought it was going to be a problem: his teeth were knocked loose by the back of another kid's head, and the teeth fell out within the week. I was sort of worried and embarassed because I didn't know what to do. Take him to the dentist? Don't take him? Save his teeth? Summon the Tooth Fairy? Alex's permanent teeth have pushed up through his gums, though, so I feel better about not taking him to the dentist the day it happened.
Otherwise, not much to report here, either.
Ahhh motherhood: so eventful and so boring at the same time.
I know what you mean about blogger's block, but this was a great post anyway. I love to hear about all the little stuff - teeth, sunbeams, etc. Luke started Sunbeams, too, so he and Megan would be in the same class!
I still check your blog every day Natalie. Glad that life is normal; it always feels good to get back to the routine of things after the holidays.
Post a Comment