I seem to have all this unnecessary candy in my house (notice I said unnecessary, not unwanted). It reminds me of Halloween and Christmas, except all the wrappers are pink, red and purple as opposed to orange/black or green/red. Our children certainly shouldn't be eating it. I better hurry and eat it all so that there's room for the Easter candy that will be coming. The kids have had parties galore and Drew & I decided to save our date (wahoo!) for this weekend. I'll be sure to post about it.
4 comments:
You can say that again about the candy! Sheesh! And to think I already ate a bag or two because I bought it so early and had to buy more!
We get two dates. One tonight and one on Sat! WAHOO!
Megan is so cute and so totally Drew!
Happy Valentine's Day to you! Megan looks darling with those hearts on her cheeks. I need a girl!
Look at how blue Megan's eyes are! What a darling picture. Enjoy your weekend date!
she's really cute Natalie! For the first time ever, I didn't buy any valentines candy! the kids got soooo much from school and grandparents so I've been eating that! (o;
Post a Comment