This weekend we celebrated our eighth anniversary. We decided to celebrate over a quiet dinner at a fun restaurant in downtown Minneapolis. He came home from work with a beautiful bouquet of roses, which I loved. When James saw them, he said, "You guys must be in love."
Without being too sappy or sharing too many inside jokes, I'll just say that I'm so lucky to be married to Drew. I'm still not quite sure how I fooled Drew into marrying me, but I'm glad I did!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your anniversary! It's so fun that all of us Wyview folk got married around the same time. It sounded like a great night together!
Happy Anniversary guys! I'm glad you could go out and eat alone. WOW.. eight years... we'll be celebrating 8 in May... time does fly.
Natalie, I know I've said it before, but not only was Drew lucky to get you, but the whole Hoopes family was blessed by your marriage as well. You're not only a perfect fit for Drew, but such a welcome and needed addition to the Hoopes family. It's nice to have someone to teach us about how to say things diplomaticly AND do it with a laugh and a smile. We love you (both). Happy Anniversary!
Congrats you guys! Eight years is a huge accomplishment -- you guys are a great couple, and I'm blessed to be related to you!
You are such a beautiful couple. I can still remember seeing you dance at your wedding! We love you guys! Miles and Heather
Post a Comment