Girl!

I must admit that for the last few months, I've been thinking of this little one inside me as a girl. I had to stop myself from always referring to her as a "her" until we officially found out. We had the ultrasound today, and we are so excited! The picture is a little fuzzy, the doctor had a hard time getting great shots. But this is my favorite. The baby says "hey." She's waving to you all, can you see?
6 comments:
Congratulations Natalie! The ultra sound and finding out the sex of the baby is one of my favorite things about having a baby! How fun that you will have a girl... they are so sweet. And of course all of the pink clothes are so fun!
YAY for Lola! I love it! I am so proud of you and excited for you! Now you will have an even score!
love it!
Heath
What about Laila? :)
I'm so excited for you guys! I think we should just stick with Lola. I love it. I bet the kids were thrilled with the news, too. Congrats! She's coming to one of the best families we know.
I am so happy for you. What more can you ask for. I am still so jealous, but yet thrilled for you and your family. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. By the way, I love your new do!
Callie
Congradulations Drew and Nat! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations! A girl, what fun!
Post a Comment