Perfect breezes. Sunny days. Open windows and fresh air. Spring is finally here!
The sound of kids playing outside.
A driveway covered in sidewalk chalk artwork.
Long naps taken by busy toddlers.
Awesome workouts while listening to Sarah McLachlan. Sing it to me Sarah.
Days when you just keep crossing stuff off your To-Do list.
Feeling the baby kick.
Cooking on the grill.
Andrew talking more and more (thanks to tubes in his ears).
The way a room feels when it has been Spring cleaned.
The sound of kids playing outside.
A driveway covered in sidewalk chalk artwork.
Long naps taken by busy toddlers.
Awesome workouts while listening to Sarah McLachlan. Sing it to me Sarah.
Days when you just keep crossing stuff off your To-Do list.
Feeling the baby kick.
Cooking on the grill.
Andrew talking more and more (thanks to tubes in his ears).
The way a room feels when it has been Spring cleaned.
8 comments:
Looks like your life is definitely on the upswing. I love how spring always brings that. Me? I have got a nice rainy day and wish I could curl up in bed with a good book and some cocoa! now if only my kids would help with that! :)
I agree 100%. One thing I might add would be trying on clothes only to discover that you need a smaller size!
Callie
Hmmmm, Callie, I can't really relate to that right now! But even the faint thought of it in the future did make me smile :)
Of course. You shouldn't worry about that now. I was just thinking that if were my list, I would have to add that. And buying chocolate for myself.
Natalie we must think a like because I just posted my own Ode to spring on my blog. How funny. Sounds like life is going greay. I'm glad that Andrew is talking more and more!
I just LOVE each of these pictures. That expression on James' face is darling. Yeah for spring spring spring!
It's finally warming up a little here, too, and it is wonderful! Spring really does lift my spirits, and I can tell a change in my kids, too. I can't believe you can already feel the baby kick! I guess you are over 20 weeks since you already got your ultrasound. Your pregnancy is just speeding right along for me!
great list Natalie. I love that the tubes in Andrews ears are working so well. That is a problem we've struggled with and it is frusterating! I love feeling baby's kick!!!
Post a Comment