Have you ever shopped for groceries when you're hungry? We all know it's not the best idea, right? When I went this week, I must have been more hungry than I thought. While in the freezer section, I was pondering if I should get some ice cream or not. So, I looked down into my cart and saw cinnamon rolls, and two different kinds of cookies. What was I thinking? I'm glad I looked in the cart! I put the sweets back. But I did buy the ice cream - we have some cones at home that we should really use up ...
Good thing I put most of the sweets back. You see, I've hit the mark in my pregnancy where my rear-end is at the point of no return.
Even my kids have noticed. The other day, Megan found her magic wand in her box of dress ups. She pulled it out and said, "Abracadabra! Alakazam! Make mommy's bottom disappear!"
If only magic really worked.
8 comments:
I can so relate to you!!! My kids are so brutally honest about my pregnant body. it's a good thing they are kids, right?... :) I love you blog (and I've finally figured out how to post a comment ;)
I could use a little of Megan's magic over here.
Yay, Lani! I'm so glad to see a post from you!! You'll have to start a blog too - I promise I'd be one of your loyal readers :)
Natalie, your posts are so fun. I honestly laugh out loud sometimes. At least the end is in sight, right? Can't wait to meet little Hoopes #4!
I love that kids are so honest. It's painful sometimes, but mostly hilarious. I had my hair highlighted a couple of weeks ago and when I cam home, Jack asked why my hair was white!
Natalie that is hilarious! wow kids really say what they think I guess. My kids have asked why I have an owie on my face when I have a zit. Please post pics of you pregnant... I love pregnant lady pictures! I bet you are super cute.
LOL!
I've gotten a few comments about my rear end from my sweet little angels, as well. Kids! I applaud you for putting the cookies and cinnamon rolls back. That is some intense self-control, especially when pregnant! To me, cookies, cinnamon rolls, and ice cream are in COMPLETELY different food groups and there is no need to choose only one among them.
And I would love to see some cute pregnant pictures as well. It's been a long time, but I remember you being the cutest pregnant girl ever when you were expecting James!
Post a Comment