Megan loves her Polly Pockets. And so do I. That's
because she plays with them every day during quiet time. And for the entire quiet time. It's amazing how they keep her occupied.
Then I looked more closely. Turns out the reason why she's so enthralled is because she dismembers, decapitates, and generally disperses the body parts.

Hmmm. Is this normal?
8 comments:
Awesome. I love polly pockets too. I just wish there weren't so many teeny tiny pieces everywhere.
I would say it is totally normal. Christian informed me that Hadley likes naked barbies. What do you do?
That is hilarious! And a bit frightening...j/k I wouldn't worry. Really, is there such a thing as "normal" at that age???
Natalie! I have no idea if it is normal but it's funny! We had one polly pocket with a loose head and my kids definitely would pull it off just for fun. But then they always wanted it back on right away. I wouldn't be too concerned. I am just glad you're having quiet time and it is working. How are feeling? How much longer do you have? I know you must hate those questions but I really do want to know. You should do a pregnancy update blog.
Considering that the whole concept of Polly Pockets is somewhat disturbing, I think it's completely normal that Megan wants to decapitate them. Actually, you should be proud. lol
H
ahh... i remember the good ol' days when polly pockets were actually small enough to fit in your pocket... like the whole little set that she came with fit in your pocket. maybe she is breaking off their heads to fit them in her pocket like the name implies.
:)
That's all I have to say!
Ha. You might consider taking her to a psychiatrist (spelling??) Just kidding!
Hmmm. "I Dismember Momma"? I wouldn't worry until she starts using power tools and burying them.
Post a Comment