Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Oh, I Am In So Much Trouble


After clicking on a few links to other people's blogs, I found a recommendation for this icecream. I saw it in the store, so I thought I'd try it.
Pure Heaven in a spoon.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

yummmmmmmmmm

little miss shortcake said...

As my Mom insists, ice cream is dairy, and therefore it is good for you. Enjoy.

Stina said...

Hi Natalie,
I'm Mindy's friend Christina, a.k.a. The Ice Cream Recommender. She told me that you posted about the ice cream on your blog so I had to check it out! I'm so glad you found it and love it too!

D-dawg said...

WOW that looks good... I'm going to have to try it.

Judy said...

Yum! I'll have to try it, too! (Just what I need before a week on the beach, huh!!)

Mindy said...

I can't believe I haven't tried it yet! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I saw that on Christina's blog too. . . I really need to go find some of that!

bsmith13 said...

Nats, have you seen the "Neopolitan Dynamite" flavor by Ben and Jerry's? It's probably not as good as this is, it's pretty awesome. Becky still likes Chubby Hubby the best, which is good, because I am.