Yesterday I found a big package from UPS on my front porch.
I was from my sister-in-law, Jane.
She is letting me borrow some of her maternity clothes for the last few weeks of my pregnancy.
What's even more amazing is that she did this thoughtful thing even though she has a lot on her plate right now.
If I could get my sorry rear-end off the ground to do a Toyota Jump, I would so be doing a Toyota Jump for all of you.
The best part is that Jane always looks really cute and has such a great sense of style. And for the rest of my pregnancy, I get to pretend that I do too!!!
Jane, you are the best! Seriously.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!
4 comments:
That is so thoughtful as even if you have cute M clothes by the last three weeks you are so dang tired of them you could cry! Way to go Jane!
YES! You scored. I love generous people.
I know, I've been lucky to borrow many of Jane's clothes... maternity, kids, and regular. In fact, just this week I made her give me a pair of shorts that I loved! She is so generous.
That's so thoughtful! It's so hard to get through the last little bit. You stare at your clothes and ponder whether you should put them on yet again, or put them in a pile and set fire to the nasty things! How nice to get a new wardrobe to see you through the end. . .
Post a Comment