The best part of summer when I was growing up, was playing in water. We didn't have a pool and not one nearby, but we did have a hose and a sprinkler. It's fun to watch my kids play in it as well. It's all you need on a hot day. Well, that and a popsicle. Your kids are getting so big. I look forward to seeing them again someday.
SUCH darling pictures Natalie. That seriously does look just like DDR. Speaking of which, I can't believe we didn't play any DDR in CA. Your kids look so cute and happy.
8 comments:
Absolutely DARLING!
The best part of summer when I was growing up, was playing in water. We didn't have a pool and not one nearby, but we did have a hose and a sprinkler. It's fun to watch my kids play in it as well. It's all you need on a hot day. Well, that and a popsicle.
Your kids are getting so big. I look forward to seeing them again someday.
No wonder the whole neighborhood plays back there! Look at all that open space! Cute pictures - especially the last one!
SUCH darling pictures Natalie. That seriously does look just like DDR. Speaking of which, I can't believe we didn't play any DDR in CA. Your kids look so cute and happy.
Those pictures are so adorable! Our kids would have a lot of fun together. I echo Michiko's comment - how could you keep the nieghborhood kids away?!?
Why do kids just love water so much! I love their big smiles. Water makes all kids happy, I think. I love your big back yard!!!
Smitty! Your kids always look like they are having a great time! I wish we lived closer so we could come have a good time with you ;)
Your children are so cute! Yes... your backyard is huge. I love it. I'm really missing that right now. Summer is so much fun.
Post a Comment