Falling asleep to the sound of the ocean

Visiting with a very dear friend

Soaking up the sun
Spending time with family
Having time with my husband
My kids loving the company of their cousins
Having the beach outside our back door
Playing in the sand with my kids
Watching the kids be enthralled with the ocean
The dolphins that swam past our place every day
Our kids experiencing Disneyland for the first time
And Sea World for the first time
Lots of delicious Mexican food
Wearing a bathing suit
(Not really. Just had to see if you were paying attention)
I could go for another family vacation!
13 comments:
Natalie, I love your beach whites pictures! Especially the last one of you walking into the water. GORGEOUS! Our day together was too much fun and I am a little choked up thinking how long it might be until we can do it again!
Those pictures turned out so great Natalie! Thats awesome! You look great. And for the record you should have felt great wearing your bathing suit cause you looked great!
I'm so glad that you're back! I'm happy that your trip turned out so wonderfully. Taking your kids to Disneyland for the first time is the best. I'm glad your back in the blogging world! We missed you!
Sounds like a wonderful get-a-way. And the beach pictures are wonderful.
Callie
I missed your blogs. And these pictures are just the best. How nice to get some of you whole family and on the beach! They are beautiful. I'm glad you had so much fun. Isn't Disneyland the best???
From the happy and serene faces, I see you had a wonderful time. You are all so beautiful!
I want to look like you walking to the water. You can't even tell you're pregnant!
I loved all your pictures! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful vacation. Isn't spending time with family (no work, no house chores, no other obligations) the best?!
You guys look so great. It was so fun to be together and really catch up. Thanks for such a great week Natalie!
what a nice vacation!
i don't know what i'm going to do when we have to leave in-n-out again... we have only been here 3 days and we have gone twice... and i have gained 5 lbs.
You crack me up girl! You are so funny (wearing a bathing suit). Glad you had such a nice trip. Good luck on the last stretch of your pregnancy.
Yay, Stephanie! So good to see a post from you, and I can't wait to view your blog when it's done :)
What AWESOME pictures, Smitty! What a neat family... and to think I was THERE when this little family met! It is SO fun to see you two together with such cute kids! I'm so glad you had such a great trip!
Post a Comment