Friday, August 17, 2007

Birth Day Marathon Part Seven: The Finish Line

Introducing
Emily Hoopes
Born 8/16/07
5:19 am
7 lbs 12 oz
20 inches long
Our family is so excited to welcome her. She has red in her hair, a first for our kids! Mom & baby are both doing great.

23 comments:

Brooke said...

Hooray! Welcome little Emily to a wonderful family. You've got amazing parents, and we're so glad to welcome you to the world!

Natalie, well done! I love the title -- "The Finish Line!" You made it. Way to go!

I hope that you are recovering well and resting as much as possible. We love you!!!

Brooke said...

PS - Beautiful pictures by the way!

Judy said...

Yea! Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Cheesy Mama said...

So happy for you and the family. She's beautiful and I love the hair. Hope you have an easy recovery with lots of help from Emily's big brothers and sister. Post more pics soon. I am living vicariously through you. Congratulations!

Evelyn said...

Congratulations Natalie and Drew. She is absolutely gorgeous. I love her name and I was choked up looking at the darling pictures. What a blessing and what an amazing thing it is to add a new child to your sweet family. Emily is so lucky to have such great parents. We love you guys! Good luck with this adjustment!

Camie said...

Congratulations Natalie! You have a beautiful family!

Jeni and Dave said...

Emily is beautiful! Thanks for making the effort to post pics for all of us dying to see how pretty she is. I can't wait to meet her in person. It's fun to think she and Teyah are going to be buddies! I wish you lots of sleep! Congrats!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful baby! And little Emily, I promise to provide you with many doting cousins, lots of fun times as a family, and treats whenever you come to my house. I hope we get to meet you soon. Post lots and lots of picture, Natalie. We don't want to miss a thing.

Kelly said...

p.s. I'm so jealous!!! A redhead!!!! You know I've always said I can't stop till I get one, but I guess I might have to just have a red headed neice instead of a redheaded child of my own.

Jen said...

I am so excited for you! You have the most beautiful children. I sippose school can't start too soon at your house!

KickButtMommy said...

What a beautiful baby girl and a beautiful family. I am so happy for you, my dear friends. Welcome to the world, Emily!

little miss shortcake said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congrats to you and your family!

Jessica Brown said...

Congradulations Nat and Drew. She is beautiful! Love you guys! Can't wait to meet the newest Hoopes addition!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you already posted a blog about it! You are an amazing mother! She is so, so beautiful. I love all your children's lips! So full and perfect. And how fun to have a red head! Genes can be so surprising! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie! This is kickbuttmommy Heather's sister Kathy. Even though I don't know you all that well, I really enjoy your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your sweet baby. You have a beautiful family. Congratulations!

Jenny G said...

Very cute! Congratulations. You all look so precious at the hospital bed. I hope you are recovering well and that Emily loves to sleep at night!

PS. I was very impressed to see that you had left comments on my blog. Four kids and still able to look at a blog. That's encouraging!

D-dawg said...

Natalie!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't read blogs for like one day and I feel so behind! Emily is so perfect and so BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to your whole family. I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I can't wait to hear how everything went and of course see more pictures. YAY!!!

Laura said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WHat a perfect little angle! I bet your kids can't get enough of her! I LOVE the name- classic and beautiful! Great pictures too!

David Paxman said...

I can't wait to meet Emily. What sweet pictures. You've done well, Natalie and Drew.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are amazing!! It looks like you have had a baby every other August. You are a brave woman and an even better mother. What a cute little girl. I love the name Emily.

Anonymous said...

We just got back from a week in Utah, and look what I find! Congratulations! Emily is beautiful! I look forward to seeing more pictures as she grows, and at least getting to know her through blogs! :)

Laura said...

Congrats to you guys! I love the name! Perfect and classic! I hope you are getting some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Natalie - love the pictures! She is beautiful. Esp. love the one with her and Drew. Congratulations on making it all the way through the summer. Hope you are getting lots of rest...

Love,

Rachael