Sunday, September 30, 2007

Can I Have Your Autograph?

Recently, Drew was featured in the Marriott School Alumni Magazine. Page 36 - Alumni News. For those of you unfamiliar with this magazine, it's the publication put out by BYU where we both received our Bachelor's degrees. Want to see it? Click here.

Now you can all say that you know someone famous.

11 comments:

Allison said...

Way to go Drew! Hector actually told me that he was in there before I read it on your blog! Perhaps Drew can sign our copy on church this sunday!!
Great blog Natalie- you are inspiring me!
Allison

Laura said...

That is SO neat! I DO feel cool that I know you both ;)

Cheesy Mama said...

Kudos to Drew! And of course for the support he got during all of this! Hee, hee. Great for you guys. I am sure that this will help along the career path someday.

Kelly said...

Way to go Uncle Drew! You're going to be RICH!

Kelly said...

That is so awesome Drew. We're all proud of you and have no doubt that this is just the beginning!

KickButtMommy said...

Congrats! Sounds very impressive.

Jessica Brown said...

That is so cool Natalie. My brother is famous. Its intimidating really! I'm so proud of him. Can a little sister say that?

Brooke said...

So awesome you guys. We saw it, and several people have mentioned it to us. Congratulations to you both. You've both worked so hard!!

Kelly said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign off before I sent in that first comment, but it was from Whitney. She was VERY impressed.

David Paxman said...

That's my boy! Great article Drew. Natalie, he couldn't have done it without you.
Love,
Kathryn/Mom

Judy said...

That's awesome! But, they forgot to add that he's a pro at skating cockily! :) haha