Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Girls

Cute Sisters




Miss Megan modeling her new hair cut




Emily loves baths - she sticks out her tongue whenever she gets wet.

17 comments:

Jenny G said...

Megan sure is turning into a mimi Natalie!

D-dawg said...

So so so so cute. I love baby baths.

Laura said...

They are darling!! I love her new haircut! So fun to have a sister!

Rachael said...

That first picture of Megan - she looks so much like you Natalie. It's sweet to see.

KickButtMommy said...

Seriously priceless pics and I love your header!

Brooke said...

I just ADORE Megan's haircut. It makes her suddenly seem so much older and grown up. She's such a beautiful girl.

And I love the new look of your blog! The header is darling, and what a beautiful family picture!

Jen said...

Your kids are so gorgeous! You and Drew were definatley meant to breed! Lucky for you!

bsmith13 said...

You and Drew do good work.

Kelly said...

Nothing better than a baby in the tub. Unless it's a baby right out of the tub and lathered in lotion and fresh pj's....

....getting a little baby hungry here!

(Cute hair, Megs!)

Judy said...

Darling hair cut for Megan! That's so funny...just the other day I was remembering when you emailed us pics of Megans hair cut a few years ago (short, just under the chin and I think she had sunglasses on), and it was so cute I was actually thinking I should get the same cut for Lexi. She needs help...or really I need help doing her hair!

And I love your new header/template. It looks so good!

Jeni and Dave said...

What beautiful girls! I love the pics. I think you need to take a pic of Emily in the outfit she had on at church today and post it. It was so adorable. Love it.

Evelyn said...

So cute, Natalie! Meagan is looking so grown up. They are both darling.

Mad Queen said...

Okay, I TOTALLY see Andrew in her.. big brother and Emily look a lot alike? Do you think so? She looks like Andrew except with blue eyes! Wow. And Miss Megan's new hair cut is so cute. I love that she is still a total blonde. Where do you two get the blondes? Was Drew blonde as a kid? Cute girls!

Keri said...

Love the new blog look. I am so bored of mine. Lucky you. Love the pictures of the girls. There is nothing like a sister.

Allison said...

Your little Emily is an angel straight from heaven. Enjoy every second because you turn your back and they are applying to college. . . (ok, I didn't turn my back)

Mindy said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Go ahead and keep rubbing your cutest girls in my face. I will live vicariously! :)

little miss shortcake said...

cute pics! that new haircut and new do is too cute! and i love the new layout, too.