Only four days left. I still need to shop, clean, cook, wrap, decorate the Christmas tree (see previous post), grocery shop, go to the pharmacy, run a ton of errands, pack, eat, finish my lesson for Sunday, take care of kids, clean out the car, and get neighbor gifts ready. Please note that I didn't list sleep. Because not much of that will be happening. But, I better take a blogging break for just a bit.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please check back when everything quiets down. I know I'll be checking in on all of you.
Happy Holidays!
14 comments:
I love that picture of you guys! Have so much fun this Christmas. We'll miss you so much!
xoxoxoxo
This is a great picture. They are rarley nce and current. Have a nice holiday. Where are you headed?
Love your picture. Too bad your sweet little red head wasn't here a few weeks early to be in it. Then I would have been able to see her too! Why does it already seem like that was so long ago?
Sounds like my Christmas work times four. Run, Natalie, run! Work Natalie, work.
I also loved the picture.
Love, Kathryn
We recieved your cute Christmas card in the mail today. Thank You. You all look great and you have such adorable kids. Can't wait to see you in January. Have a Merry Christmas!
What a beautiful family. We can't wait to see you, and Richie & Maddie are so excited to see your kids. Can't wait!!
That is exactly what my list has looked like this week! Somehow it all gets done. Now all I have left to do is pack...we're off tomorrow morning! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Cute picture!! Where the heck is your belly though? You DO NOT even look pregnant there!
Merry Christmas.
That IS a great photo. You need to try to recreate it now with Emily here. I hope you get a little sleep in there somewhere. I'm dying with too much to do too. It's giving me an ulcer I think. Have a Merry Christmas!
I am so glad you found our blog. Amiel and I were just talking about you guys the other and day and wondering if you had a blog! How fun. Your family is so cute! I can't believe how much it has grown in the last few years! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Natalie- I need a new post!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU for not posting your christmas photos yet... I just might have killed myself then... you know super mom/model at work. Now I can breathe that I am not the only one not quite up to date yet. Whew!!! Love the beach photo, even though Emily is not in it, it is a keeper. I mean who looks good pregnant? Natalie Hoopes. That is it. Merry Christmas!
-Tracey
Darling picture- and loved the one you chose for your actual Christmas card. You guys are a beautiful family. I took a month break from blogging- and now it's good to be back and catch up with you! You are still my fav blog author!
come on, natalie! where is it? i've been dying to hear the WHOLE story of your trip home. (or have you just decided to pretend like it didn't happen? i've had trips like that, trust me...)
Post a Comment