I know, Jackson & Lexi do that to the bottom part of the tree every day, and at night I re-decorate, fix the lights, and organize the boxes underneath. It's been they're favorite thing to play with and has bought me a ton of time!
PS I finally got your package off Saturday, but it should be there by X-mas.
that usually happens to me while I'm on the phone...I let the kids get away with everything short of murder so I can relish in a half an hour of adult conversation (intermingled with requests from children that can't be neglected--like putting Katelyn on the potty).
Jack spent nearly an hour yesterday finding and wrapping a present for me. He did a pretty darn good job too. I am not sure what's in it, but, I think I overheard him telling Dave it was underware and candy canes. I'll take it though considering I sat on my butt and watched Food Network while he worked away. Today I helped Ben wrap a bunch of his own little things for himself, a light sabre that we've had for at least 4 months for Jack, a well used book for Kate and I don't recall what we wrapped up for Dave. I do know that I need more tape.
I LOVE it!!!!!! I was totally getting mad at Tanner the first few times he did that too, and then realized it's not worth it to try and stop him and it was entertaining to him! So, who cares!!!!! Too funny :)
10 comments:
I know, Jackson & Lexi do that to the bottom part of the tree every day, and at night I re-decorate, fix the lights, and organize the boxes underneath. It's been they're favorite thing to play with and has bought me a ton of time!
PS I finally got your package off Saturday, but it should be there by X-mas.
Your stinkin hilarious!
that usually happens to me while I'm on the phone...I let the kids get away with everything short of murder so I can relish in a half an hour of adult conversation (intermingled with requests from children that can't be neglected--like putting Katelyn on the potty).
Jack spent nearly an hour yesterday finding and wrapping a present for me. He did a pretty darn good job too. I am not sure what's in it, but, I think I overheard him telling Dave it was underware and candy canes. I'll take it though considering I sat on my butt and watched Food Network while he worked away.
Today I helped Ben wrap a bunch of his own little things for himself, a light sabre that we've had for at least 4 months for Jack, a well used book for Kate and I don't recall what we wrapped up for Dave. I do know that I need more tape.
I love it! Good for you for seeing the glass half full!
So worth it, I agree. I let my kids do lots of stuff I shouldn't just to be left alone!
I LOVE it!!!!!!
I was totally getting mad at Tanner the first few times he did that too, and then realized it's not worth it to try and stop him and it was entertaining to him! So, who cares!!!!!
Too funny :)
Well- It has to come come down sooner or later. They just opted for sooner! Now, you don't have to do it after Christmas.
I'm with you 100%. Take the minute whenever it comes is my philosophy!
Heh. Heh Heh. Lol. ROFL.
(wipes tears from eyes)
Didja make them redecorate it too?
Post a Comment